1. If you are running in a competition and if you put the second position participant behind, then what is your position?
Ans. 2nd position
2. Which is the largest country (area) in the world?
3. Who introduced coffee in India?
Ans. Baba Budan
4. What is the resolution of the human eye in megapixels?
Ans. 576 megapixel
5. How many languages are on Indian currency?
Ans. 17 languages
6. Why school bus colour is yellow?
Ams. The color was selected because it attracts attention and noticed quickly in peripheral vision faster than any other color.
7. What is the full form of Jio?
Ans. Joint implementation opportunities
8. Which is the richest state in India 2018?
9. Who made the first compiled map of the world?
10. Why the doctor’s handwriting is so bad?
Ans. They wrote a lot in less time to save time. That’s why their handwriting is bad that people can’t understand.
11. Who was the first Indian to go to space?
Ans. Late squadron leader Rakesh Sharma.
12. Who was the last governor general of India?
Ans. C. Rajagopalachari
13. Who was the first woman to climb Mount Everest in the world?
Ans. Junko Tabei, the first woman to climb Mount everst in 1975, was from Japan.
14. Can you say three consecutive days names together without saying Wednesday, Friday, Sunday?
Ans. Yesterday, today, tomorrow
15. A is the father of B. but B is not the son of A. How’s that possible?
Ans. B is the daughter of A.
16. An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 100mph. which way does the smoke blow?
Ans. There is no smoke with electric train.
17. What can you never eat for breakfast?
Ans. Lunch & Dinner.
18. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Ans. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!
19. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Ans. He sleeps at night.
20. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
Ans. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one han
21. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
Ans. No time at all as it is already built.
22. A cat had three kittens: January, March and May. What was the mother’s name.
Ans. What. It stated ‘WHAT’ was the mother’s name.
23. What is the opposite of Nag panchmi?
Ans. Nag did not punch me.
24. James bond was pushed out of an airplane without any parachute. He survived. How?
Ans. The plane was on a runway.
25. What often falls but never gets hurt?
26. What Looks Like Half Apple ?
Ans. The Other Half
27. What happened when wheel was invented ?
Ans. It caused a revolution.
28. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Ans. Concrete Floors are very hard to crack.
29. If 2 is a company and 3 is the crowd, then what will be 4 and 5?
Ans. 4 and 5 there is always 9.
30. Peacock is a bird who does not lay eggs, then how peacock’s children are born?
Ans. The female peacock eggs, not the male peacock.
31. Where Lord Rama would have celebrated his “First Diwali”?
Ans. People will start thinking of Ayodya, Mitila [Janaki’s place], Lanka etc…
Bu the logic is, Diwali was a celebrated as a mark of Lord Krishna
Killing Narakasura. In Dusavataar, Krishnavathaar comes after
So, Lord Rama would not have celebrated the Diwali At all!