Well, it’s perfectly fine if you have decided to go with self-study as there are very few candidates who have cleared NEET entrance exam with no coaching classes. As the decision is good but the path is really very difficult. One needs lots of dedication and makes himself up to date to clear this exam. Once you achieve your target you will get lots of appreciation and applause.
I believe you all know the benefits of coaching classes, so I won’t them elaborate in this article, but here I will discuss some major benefits of self-study.
Benefits of self-study
1. Methodology: the best part of coaching institutes is that you can move with the syllabus with your own space according to your own comfort zone. This methodology is beneficial for the students who are not comfortable to move to professional or NEET Coaching centers
2. Material: when you are using self-study technique you need to buy study material as per the suggestion of your seniors, teachers or friend circle with whom you are in touch of.
3. Preparation trends: in case of NEET self-study you need to update yourself through about the latest exam pattern and NEET syllabus and current affairs by internet service.
4. Time management: the biggest responsibility on candidates lies of time management. You need to maintain self-preparation deadlines for syllabus completions and for mock test. Register yourself for NEET Mock test for better results.
5. Competitive edge: while preparing your own you are your own competitor. Therefore you will have to strive to enhance your performance with time. For the better results enroll yourself for tests series. This will improve your caliber.
6. Online coaching classes: NEET online coaching classes can also be a part of your self-study, where you don’t have to go for coaching classes. You can have access while sitting at home through internet.
Hope this article will help you…. All the Best