NDA exam is quite well known to most of us and we all know that it is hard to overcome this exam without preparations. There are numerous possibilities for you to learn from books as well as from a reputed coaching center in your city. To know about which books are best for your preparations you need to know about the pattern and syllabus of the NDA exam. NDA exam consists Math, Reasoning, General awareness, Physics, Chemistry, Current affairs and English subjects. So you need to choose books for these subjects with utmost care because clearing all these subjects is important to overall clearance of the NDA exam. So here we are providing some information about the top 5 books for NDA Written Exam preparation in Chandigarh :
Books for General Knowledge:
The general knowledge part of the exam consist English, Physics, and Chemistry and Current affairs subjects. So you need to prepare for these subjects with dedicated book for each particular subject. If you are not good at English and not sure that you can pass English test with preparing only for the previous year’s exam papers then you must acquire the book named ‘Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal’. You can search the internet for other subjects in the general awareness part of the exam.
Books for Mathematics:
The 50% marks of total exam marks are of Mathematic section and one should prepare for math in order to pass NDA exam. You won’t get very tricky questions in NDA exam and if you have basic knowledge of Math and you are quick in solving math problems then you are good to go. But still you need to prepare for the Mathematic section of the exam because you can’t take it lightly. The old NCERT text books are enough to prepare for NDA exam but if you want extensive learning then you can go for the following books:
• You can buy the book for Mathematics for NDA and NA written by R S Aggarwal named ‘National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (English)’.
• You can also go for the book written by Pearson India for NDA Entrance Examination (English) named ‘The Pearson Guide to Mathematics’.
• Arihant’s NDA & NA – Entrance Examination for Mathematics Study Package (English) can also be a good choice for you.
Books for Previous Year’s Exam Papers:
One of the best methods to prepare for any exam is preparing for previous year’s exam papers as it could give you an idea about the pattern and questions of the exam. You could purchase the books containing previous year’s exam papers of NDA and prepare well for your exam takings. Here are some choices that you can make:
• Choose the best book by Arihant Publications named Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination
• NDA Examination Solved papers up-to-date by Upkar Publications.
• NDA/NA Previous Year’s Solved Papers by RPH Editorial Board.
These books can be very beneficial for you but having training from a reputed coaching center could work as wonders in your exam preparations.