Delhi Career Group Provide the best coaching for RIMC Entrance Exam in Chandigarh
1. The Rashtriya Indian Military College is an lnter services Institution and a Category ‘A’ establishment of the Ministry of Defence, The college was established in 1922 with the primary aim of preparing the boys for entry into defence services and to Provide quality all round education to young boys.
2. Applications are invited for boys only for admission to class VIII in the Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun (UK) for Jan 2019* Term which will be conducted at selected centers on 01 (Fru) and 02 (set) jun 2018.
3. Entry Age. candidates (boys Only) appearing for the above test should not be less than 11 and half years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01 Jan 2019 i.e. They should have been born not earlier than 02 jan 2006 and not later than 01 jan 2007.
4. Educational Qualifications. candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passes Class VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC, i.e., on 01 Jan 2019
5. Scheme of Examination. The examination Comprises of:-
(A) written Examination. The written part of the examination will consist of three papers, namely, English (1000-1200hrs) and Mathematics (1400- 1530 hrs) shall be conducted on 01 (Fri) Jun 2018 and General Knowledge Paper (1000 -1100 hrs) on 02 (sat) Jan 2018. Minimum apass marks in each paper is 50%.
(B) Viva Voce. The Interview date shall be 04 (Thu ) Oct 2018 and interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam, minimum pass marks in the interview is 50% and the date, venue for interview will be inlimated to them bt respective States by first week of Sep 2018 intelligence and personality of the candidates will be tested in the interview.
(C) Medical Examination Examination. All the candidates qualified after interview will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the Rimc. The medical examination of the candidates froms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection.
6. Examination centers. Examination centers are generally located in the state capitals or in cities towns as advertised.
7. Fee:- fees at RIMC is heavily subsidized by the Central Govt. The fee is persently Rs. 42.400/- per year. It may increase from time to time. At the time of entry a Security Deposit of Rs. 20,000 is to be made. This is refunded when the boy passes out.
8. Scholarships: Scholarships are granted by various state Govts to meritorious students. The amount of scholarships varies from state to state and is in between Rs. 10.000/– to Rs 20,000 per annum.. Continuation of Scholarship once granted by the state is subject to merit income and discipline of the cadel and his performance during the year.
9. The Application Forms. The prospectus cum application from and booklet of old question papers can be obtained from The Rashtrya indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Pin – 248003 through speed post by forwarding self addressed slip and an account payee bank demand draft of Rs. 600/- fpr General Candidates Rs, 555/- for SC/ST candidates along with Caste Certificate. The demand draft will be made in favour of “The commandant RIMC Dehradun”, Drawee Branch, state Bank of India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, (Bank Code-01576) uttarakhand, The Address should be Typed/ written clearly in Capital latters with pin code and contact number. The delay on part of postal department is not the responsiblity of this institution.
10. Last Date : Application in duplicate on pescribed from accompanied by documents to be attached with application from two passport size photographs, Domicile certificate of the candidate, Birth certificate (Issued by Municipal corporation Gram Panchayat, SC,ST Certificate and Cartificate from principal of the school in original with photograph on int attested stating dat of birth and in which class studying. Application forms should reach the respective state Governments (as specified in the press note ) of which their parents guardians are domicle of by 31 mar 2018. Thewords of Central Government employees. in order to verify the antecendents of such candidates. the State (where such candidates intend takin the written test) are free to ask for service certificates over and above the routine documentation The States where the candidates appear must also satisfy themselves with respect to place of duty of the parent/ guardian. other than the above, states are to ensure that no other candidate must be allowed to appear for the written examination in a state other than which the candidate is domicile of.
Delhi Career Group Academy is the best Rimc Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Branch – SCO: 215-216-217, (Near ICICI Bank) Sector – 34 A Chandigarh.
Call Now: 08427414076, 08427287963.
Delhi Branch – C-313, Sector – 7, (Near Ramphal Chowk) Dwarka, New Delhi.
Call Now: 07087785281, 07087785264.