HAS stands Himachal Administrative Service . HAS Exam is organised by the Himachal Pradesh public service commission (HPPSC) publish the notification every for selection of new recruits in various administrative department of state Government. HPPSC gives opportunities to those candidate they complete their graduation from any college recognized by the state and center University. And alsothose candidate fulfill all criteria mentioned by govt. they fill application form within time. The whole information regarding HAS in mention in official site of HPPSSC.
Delhi career group is prime institute to provide coaching for various entrance exam .Our institute gives best HAS Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. This academy has always known for placing of there aspirants in various Govt. Jobs after taking proper knowledge of single aspect from here. This institute provide best affordable hostel facility and P.G. facility.
Eligibility criteria for HAS 2018:-
o Candidate must be citizen of India.
o Candidate must complete the Graduation from recognized University.
o Age limits : minimum 21 years ,maximum 32years.
o 3 yeas relaxation given to reserved category candidates.
Exam pattern for HAS exam2018:-
Subjects total questions total marks total time
General study test 100 200 2 hours
General aptitude test 100 200 2 hours
The main exam of HAS will covers six papers of following subjects that is
o English 100
o Hindi 100
o Essay 150
o General study -1 150
o General study-2 150
o General study-3 150
o optional subjects according to new pattern
o Paper –I 150
o Paper- II 150
• The final step of the examination is the interview.
• Interview is conducted by a panel of experts higher by the HPPSC.
• Candidate qualify the main exam, will be called to appear for the interview process.
• After clear the interview process, candidates will be appointed to their desired field.
5 Best tips to prepare for HAS Exam :-
1. By Joining Coaching Classes:- for Joining best coaching Classes for Himachal Administrative Services candidate can deal any doubt of mind regarding as exam. Coaching classes provides best study materials with numerous preparing things.
2. By purchasing best book for HAS preparation :-
In modern time every candidate aware regarding there study ,so they must purchase best HAS exam preparation books available in the market for helping students in step by step process.
3. Sleep well to Boost Memory:-
In exam time most of students are sleep till late night for proper revision of last subjects. when students repeat this process continuous way .They cannot perform well in exam. so try to sleep in well manner.
4. Use Visual Cues for well Emorization:-
Make proper chart papers on your wall and cupboards and write date formulae, mnemonics and tit-bits of important information that are very difficult to learn. Keeps these in front of your eyes all the time it must help you learn them more easily than trying to mug them.
5. Learn and write:-
Those students are seeking for qualify any kind of exam ,students are learn more things but these are not permanent , according to my view firstly learns the thing then write it in note making way. this step must help you to clear the exam.