IBPS PO exam is conducted for recruiting probationary officers in various banks and post offices in government sector. SBI is one of the government banks in India and to get a job as probationary office of SBI bank you need to pass SBI PO or IBPS PO exam. You need to clear this exam with higher marks so you can get a place in merit list. Candidates are chosen as per merit list as many number of students take this exam in order get this job. The candidates who take coaching for these exams score more than the others who have not taken any type of coaching.
What Students need to do?
• The first point is to remain confident and keep learning about the subjects.
• You must read various books on the topics of exam subjects.
• Join a Coaching center for better and complete preparation.
• Make sure to keep yourself updated by listening news and reading newspaper.
• Make a proper timetable to give dedicated time to your learning.
• Take mock tests to assess your status.
• Get help from your friends and family members.
• Give extra time to solve reasoning as it may be new addition to the learning.
• Keep Practicing, never get nervous and always be confident.
A large number of students take this exam every year hoping to get cleared and selected for the post of probationary officer but few lucky ones get the chance to serve Indian banks. Most number of students looks for getting a posting in SBI Bank as this is the main government bank. As soon as the dates are announced for the exam and registration the online portals are flooded with lots of traffic. Students fill their online application forms and waits for the date of the exam.
Students who are looking to clear IBPS PO and SBI PO exam tend to go for coaching institutes as these are the best source for clearing the exams easily. The most number of students join coaching institutes for the preparation of SBI PO exam in search for a job in the most reputed bank in India. Then students prepare for the most difficult subjects like Math and Reasoning there.
These exams comprise few important subjects that you need to pass in order to clear this exam. You need to score passing marks in each subject in order to be declared as pass in such exams and if you fail to score enough even in one subject under these exams then you are considered as not cleared. The subjects including English, Mathematic, General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge are important to score high. If you are not good at any of these subjects then you chances are less unless you choose for IBPS PO exam coching in Chandigarh.