NDA (National Defence Academy) is for joining the military force for three other wings such as, the Indian Army, The Indian Naval and the Indian Air Force. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year in month of April and September.
As NDA (I),2017 exam id done in month of April , now rest of students are preparing for NSA(II),2017 which is going to be held in month of September.
• Start your preparation early as possible, don’t wait for anything
• First of all, collect all the study material such as; books, notes, earlier year solved papers, practice sets for NDA exam preparation.
• Make proper schedule or time table for study and split time for both papers.
• To clear basic concepts – Refer to class 10th &12th books for practice of numerical ability, physics and chemistry, biology, political Science, and Geography.
• NCERT books for better preparation.
• To enlarge your English – As English is the scoring subject, so to improve English read English newspaper and magazines. Watch English news channels, movies, and focus on grammar skills.
• Check out the latest exam pattern of NDA examination.
• Refer to best authorized books for most important sections.
• The students must aware about the current affairs for general science.
• The aspirants must have plenty of knowledge about the India’s struggle for freedom, political, History of India.
• The students must clear their basic concepts of Physics and also their practical applications whereas in chemistry sections, candidates must be aware of classifications of Elements, compounds, basic concepts of chemistry.
• Refer to earlier year solved papers to know the format of the exam and syllabus.
• Don’t forget about negative marking so, avoid guessing answers.
• Do practice a lot for NDA exam, attempt online mock test.
• Stay healthy eat well
• Keep yourself relax and calm in the examination hall.
These above mentioned tips will be helpful for upcoming NDA exam preparation. So, students start your study early as you can. These above given tips especially designed for you, so that you can easily know the concept of preparation and crack the exam with good marks. All the best for your exam, Do well!
Delhi Career group also provide the CDS Coaching in Chandigarh.