Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the most esteemed national level LAW Entrance Exam in the country. It is the common mode of entrance that provides a merit-list of candidates to participating NLUs (National Law Universities) to invite applications for admission in their graduate as postgraduate programmes. At present, there are 17 NLUs which participate and hold this exam on rotation basis.
After completing NLUs (National Law University) students can get job at higher posts like; as Judge, as Lawyer, Legal advisor and so on.
Why Delhi Career Group is the Best Coaching Institute for CLAT Exam
There are many Best Institute in Chandigarh which offers CLAT preparation and everyone claims to be best and few even say they are prime but Delhi Career Group is a right and leaders Institute for CLAT Exam. Delhi Career Group lays greater emphasis on the value of education our education system shape the personality and character of an individual. All framework and teaching material is accessible at coaching Institute. They provide completely outfitted classrooms with modern facilities.
Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh provide experienced coaching staff. Coaching staff has the ability to teach you the best level of education to help you top every exam including the CLAT.
Exam Pattern for CLAT Exam
Sr. No. Subject No of Questions Marks
1 English including Comprehension 40 40
2 Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) 20 20
3 Logical Reasoning 40 40
4 General Knowledge and Current Affairs 50 50
5 Legal Aptitude 50 50
Syllabus for CLAT Exam
The English section will test the candidate proficiency in English based on comprehensions passages and grammarian the comprehension section ,candidate will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meaning of words used therein etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words etc
Event of National & International importance, also Economics, Science, Technology, Sports, Persons & Place, Books and Authors
This section will contain only elementary mathematics i.e. math that is thought till the class 10th.The questions are put from Arithmetic, Commercial Maths, Mensuration- Area and Volumes.
In reasoning section is test to the candidate ability to identify patterns, logical links .It may include a Varity of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies etc.
How to Prepare For CLAT Entrance Exam 2017
- You must learn Grammar and phrases rules of English.
- Give to more time to math problems that are quick and easy to solve most of the problems.
- Awareness to current affairs and general knowledge should be of high level and you get good grades in General Knowledge section.
- Reasoning is a tough subject to clear and many individuals tend to score less. Reasoning can be most difficult to understand so increase your skills to learn them. If you could score well in Reasoning then you must be able to top the list.
- Always you can learn from everything including TV, Newspapers or any other mean that provide information. It will be easy for everyone to clear CLAT Exam.
- Refer to past previous year question paper. Refer to past question papers so that you have an idea as to what to expect in the exam
- Refer to logical reasoning books and solve as many problems as possible
- Joining coaching Classes for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) you can deal with doubts.