To get prepared for CA CPT Exam one must be conceptually strong on the accounting and tax related concepts. Candidate can seek help from CA CPT Coaching Institutes In Chandigarh to prepare well for the exam.
CPT exam is the entry level exam to become CA. After clearing CPT exam the candidate is eligible for the next phase. CA-CPT exam is of objective type and negative marking is applicable. After 10+2 Commerce candidate can take this exam to secure career as Chartered Accountant. Minimum 50% marks are to be scored by the candidate to qualify this exam.Preparation Center For CA CPT Exam In Chandigarh foster learning environment that suits for CA CPT preparation.
Delhi Career Academy provides coaching for CA CPT exam. Our faculty completes the entire course perfectly before the CPT exam so that the students gets time for self study. We provide excellent Study material for CA-CPT Exam Preparation. Conceptual clarity is provided to the candidates.
To become Chartered Accountant there is four stage procedure is followed out of which APT is the first step followed by Professional Competency Test, 3 years Training under CA and CA Final. CA CPT exam covers Accounting, Merchantile law , Economics and Quantitative aptitude in the test.
Success Mantra for CA CPT Exam
- Learn the concepts: The first success mantra is to get thorough understanding of the concepts. Start your preparation by learning all the subjects. Understanding of the conceptual knowledge will help you keep your basics strong. Use the books to get better understanding on the topics. After reading the topic, solve the back exercise questions to know how much have you learnt and work on your weak area if found.
- Revise: No doubt learning without revision will bear no fruit. Revision in the last days is the best strategy to remember the concepts and regain the knowledge about important topics. It is general fact that you remember only 20% of what you have learnt in past one day. So frequent revisions will help you remember the concepts till your exam day.
- Practice: Last but not the least is the practice. After reading and revising practice using mock tests. As it will help you learn the exam pattern and highlight your weak areas. Mock tests helps you a lot in preparing for CA-CPT exam. Delhi career Group faculty gives 100% focus on practice as it will be only mantra to succeed in this exam.
- Study Group: Today is the era of competition and number of opportunities are available for preparation. Now a days candidate can form study groups to discuss the concept and have frequent discussion on the topics to get more knowledge on what they have read. Online forum can also prove to be beneficial for this.
- Study Material: Candidate should possess the complete study material for the exam as per the pattern of exam. Study material for CPT exam plays a very important role as most of the exam is based on accounting and tax comncpets.
Regular and chapter-wise tests help and guides the aspirants to see where they actually stand and tell them about their weak area to be focused.