NDA Exam 2019 is an examination directed by the Union Public Service Commission two times per year in April and september for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course. The approx total number of vacancies are through every test for National Defense Academy is around 339 (208 for Army, 39 for Navy and 92 for Air Force) and for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Naval Academy the numbers promoted was 44. Hopefuls who have Physics, Chemistry and Maths can pick in every one of the three Services – The Airforce, Navy and the Army. If you need to Just apply for Indian armed force, you simply should be a 12th Class go in any surge of the 10+2 example of School Education or equal examination led by a State Education Board or a University.
The Delhi Career Group Academy offers to mentor for the UPSC NDA/NA composed examinations. The staff of DCG is exceptionally qualified and endlessly experienced in effectively instructing understudies for NDA Coaching in Chandigarh. The gauges of brilliance pursued by DCG guarantee that every Candidates who settles on training with us feels sure and all around arranged for the test. In addition to the fact that we cover the whole schedule subject by subject according to UPSC, we additionally set up our understudies with false tests, earlier year question papers and uncertainty clearing doubts sessions which are led every week to screen every understudy’s advancement. Every student are very important for us because they create our future so DCG serve Best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.
DCG Academy provides Mock test/Weekly test and also solve students problem who they are facing. This ensures that the students know what to expect in the examination, how to approach the examination, manage time efficiently and get the best possible results and NDA Coaching Classes in Chandigarh.
NDA Eligibility conditions 2019
Nationality: A candidate must either be (i) a citizen of India, or ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
Also Read: How to Deal With Exam Stress?
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2000 and not later than 01st July 2003 are eligible.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Exam or an equivalent exam certificate.
- These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the exam.
- No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Secondary School Exam Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
- (a) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- (b) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam can also apply for this exam. Such candidates who qualify the SSB interview but could not produce Matriculation/10+2 or equivalent certificate in original at the time of SSB interview should forward duly self-attested Photocopies to ‘Directorate General of Recruiting, Army HQ, West Block. III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066’ and for Naval Academy candidates to ‘Naval Headquarters, DMPR, OI&R Section, Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhavan, New Delhi-110011’ by 24th December 2019 failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- All other candidates who have produced their Matriculation and 10+2 pass or equivalent certificates in original at the time of attending the SSB interview and have got the same verified by the SSB authorities are not required to submit the same to Army HQ or Naval HQ as the case may be.
- Certificates in original issued by the Principals of the Institutions are also acceptable in cases where Boards/Universities have not yet issued certificates. Certified true copies/photostat copies of such certificates will not be accepted.
- Note 1: Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam is not eligible for this examination.
- Note 2: Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC Exam should note that this is only a special concession given to them.
- Note 3: Those candidates who have failed CPSS/PABT earlier are not eligible for Air Force.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I) 2019 as per guidelines are given in Appendix-IV.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
Why to join DCG Academy for NDA Coaching
1.Establishment: DCG Academy is India’s top level Institute. Established in 2006 has over 13 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
2.Principles & Time Management: DCG Academy is a Defense preliminary establishment with strict principles and time management that all understudies must submit to. All understudies are relied upon to pursue the Honor Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of DCG Academy, coming up short which they might be removed without discounts. These rules authorized by the foundation teach great qualities and order in the understudies. Understudies likewise get familiar with the significance and advantages of legitimate time the board. Sundays and different occasions are not sawed to keep up congruity and to guarantee students can concentrate on the upcoming test without diversions.
3.Infrastructure: The DCG Academy campus provides best infrastructure, spread, pollution free, Good environment with on campus hostel. Our classrooms for written coaching are air clean and well supported.
4.Faculty: The exceedingly qualified, experienced and refreshed staff for NDA, CDS/OTA composed training gives understudies the correct direction to get the best outcomes in the test. Understudies are instructed by changeless employees, not low maintenance educators as in numerous different foundations.
5.Physical Fitness: DCG Academy offers a fully equipped Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court along with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.
When to join DCG AcademyWhen you join DCG Academy runs year round batches for NDA, CDS and OTA examinations, students take coaching as soon as they are able to spare time from their daily routines. It is advised to take coaching few months before the exam to ensure enough time is left for practice, revision and self study.
What to bring?
Class: Students are not required to bring any books. All study material is issued to the students upon admission. Students must bring personal registers or note books and stationary like pens, pencils etc. to take notes during class.
Hostels/PG: Lockers are provided for valuables. Beds and mattresses are provided. We are providing some useable things. We provide with food hostel or without food for students choice.
Personal things: Students are expected to dress smartly for class, please bring personal clothing accordingly. Sports shoes are a must. Please avoid bringing expensive personal items or cash. Even though lockers are provided, students are responsible for their own personal things.
Crash Course: We offer crash courses close to exam dates for Every student who wants. Please call us for crash course term dates.
Coaching should be taken from a DCG Academy. Students would be well advised to check the credentials of the Academy before joining as there are many operators in the market out to make a quick buck.
Hopefuls who need to take up instructing are encouraged to initially check from references or visit any foundation they might consider and after that settle on their ultimate conclusions. Competitors ought not to be persuaded by shrewd promotions and deluding photographs distributed on handouts and sites.
How to Apply for NDA Test:
NDA and NA composed selection test is directed by UPSC two times every year. Warning for the test shows up in all significant national dailies in the period of Dec/Jan for the April test and in the long periods of May/June for the September test. The test is held in the long periods of April and September. Applicant must apply to sit for the examination, online on the UPSC website after notification is released by UPSC.
Why Coaching is a must for NDA/NA written Examination:
So as to set oneself up for an aggressive test like NDA, instructing is an absolute necessity to get the edge above others. In the present focused tests like NDA, Coaching is a must and DCG gives best NDA Coaching institute in Chandigarh.
- Examination specific and comprehensive study material of notes, practice sets, assignments and worksheets provides the right material for preparation.
- Any concept doubts can be cleared right away, thus students can build strong fundamentals.
- Meeting other candidates who are sitting for the same exam can be a great motivator. Students can exchange knowledge and also have an idea of their competition.
- Regular mock tests ensure students are mentally prepared for exam day and know exactly how to approach the exam and what to expect.
- Students are able to discipline themselves, develop good concentration and form a study habit, which is not easy to do with self study.
- In excess of 4,00,000 candidates sit for this test and the number is expanding radically step by step. Thus making the test increasingly focused and one imprint contrast could mean determination or dismissal of the applicant. There are anyplace between 300-400 seats, so students who are not kidding must get the edge above others for which instructing is an absolute necessity.
Syllabus for NDA Test
General Ability Exam:
Part ‘A’ – General Knowledge (Total Marks 400): The question paper of current affairs questions, history, geography and polity, questions from science. The NDA written exam syllabus includes subjects like History, Polity, Economics, Maths, Geography, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Current Affairs, GK, English etc.
Part ‘B’ – ENGLISH (Total Marks 200): The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workman like use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like: Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
Mathematics (Total marks 300):
The question paper in Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Algebra, Integral Calculus & Differential equations, Logarithms and their applications, Statistics, Probability, Vector Algebra, etc.
Result of Declared of NDA Test
UPSC pronounces the aftereffect of NDA composed test in 3-4 months after the written test. The equivalent can be seen on the UPSC site. Being a focused test and there is no settled cut off rate for passing. Competitors who perform better are sent the call letters for SSB interviews. The last legitimacy list is set up after the SSB interviews the last outcome and showed on the UPSC site. Joining DCG Academy for best NDA Coaching classes in Chandigarh and guidelines are sent students dependent on opportunities accessible according to the legitimacy list.